atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a multi site location when the customer connects using web Pro the system will lock up .I am thinking maybe compatibility issues with windows 7 which I believe he using

I don't seem to have any problems using XP

Any Thoughts

Thanks

JD
I haven't had this particular issue, but I always keep a XP laptop handy for the older systems. The older programs just seem to work better on it.
Windows 7 offers this. https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-and-use-windows-xp-mode-in-windows-7
I have XP mode on my W7 laptop, but it's not the same. In particular serial connections are an issue.
Why would you use a serial connection on an Aspire M?
It may be more a case of the modem type you are using. I recently got Cosession working on a virtual machine under windows 8 but it wouldn't work with the Agere chipset modem I had, it did however work with a ridiculously cheap connexant chipset modem from Ebay
I should add that I have had similar problems with different USB serial adaptors and have found the Prolific chipset to be the best of these.
@ Coral, I have the same setup and cannot log into a VM Blade in the ASPIRE using a USB to serial adapter. Hypeterm connects but does not display.
Ok I am confused. Are you accessing the Aspire or the voicemail card on the Aspire? Usually you have to re-direct the console port when it's rebooting on the serial port depending on the vm. I never use USB adapters I have actual serial ports.
I think we went off into the bushes on this one.

So the OP is stating that when using WebPro, the phone system locks up.

I would like to know what is meant by the system locking up. The whole system seizes up? Displays are on, lights are on, but cannot get anything through the handset? (like throwing the run/block switch?).

Does this happen with any and all connections of Web Pro?
How full is th ecabinet?
What happens if you connect directly to th eprocessor bypassing network altogether?
Same issue using PCPro?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help