atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: hmarlow Dterm 80 IPKII Make phone ring as operator - 04/23/14 12:36 PM
We have a the NEC Electra Elite IPKII with Dterm 80s that we took over from a contract, so now with no support.

I need to change some of the stations to ring as operator. I see that every station that rings has a Line Key (which lights up with all incoming calls that get past the auto attendant to the operator) assigned to something displayed as "ICM 250" on the screen when I do a 751 service code at the station. I do not see where that is in the manual to set for a station that does not ring.

Can someone tell me how to set a station to ring?
Posted By: dans Re: Dterm 80 IPKII Make phone ring as operator - 04/23/14 12:44 PM
Completing your profile will help us find you a NEC certified company to assist you in programming changes.

751 is used to change a function key on the end users phone.

Adding or removing phones from ringing is done in the main system programming.
Thanks for the quick reply. Thought maybe it was something I could do myself. I have sent an email to the guy that put in an analog card for us for a polycom, but if you have recommendations in case he does not come through that would be great.
Posted By: dans Re: Dterm 80 IPKII Make phone ring as operator - 04/23/14 04:41 PM
You can get on the NEC website and locate dealers or resellers near you.
Actually, you could do it yourself if you have access to the web interface. When our system was installed/moved, considering it is long out of production with no service agreement etc etc, the installer gave me access to the web interface and showed me where to make certain changes for certain features. See if you can get your installer to do the same for you.

The answer to your question more than likely has to do with groups.

You could also try copying certain settings from an extension that has the settings you want to the extensions that needs them. Note: Your mileage may vary, enter at your own risk.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help