atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toolie Lost all audio on Intramail - 04/30/14 11:42 AM
I did a remote reset on a UX5000 with Intramail last night - and after reset the voice mail had no audio. All main numbers are answered by Routing Mailboxes there, and I could tell my dial options are still be routed in the Dial Action tables - but there is no audio playing from the system.

Everything else seems to work okay. I did additional resets, and had another tech go to the site and try a power cycle of the PBX, no luck.

I am heading there later this morning - thinking it's most likely something in the compact flash - or the vm daughter board.

Just wondering if anyone else on the board has seen something like this - and if so what it ended up being.

Trying to save some time if I can.....

Thanks if you can help me out!
Posted By: Keighlar Re: Lost all audio on Intramail - 04/30/14 12:24 PM
I've used Intramail on the DSX and had this issue once with the voice prompts not playing, but all press actions working. Had to reload the voice prompts locally using a direct connection... not USB.
Posted By: Toolie Re: Lost all audio on Intramail - 04/30/14 01:05 PM
Thanks for the reply Keighlar! I don't get audio from the subscriber mailboxes either though - so I am thinking this may be bigger than that......

Anybody know if there's a Intramail utility for backing up the CF? I used one on Aspire Intramail once.......

Thanks for any suggestions.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Lost all audio on Intramail - 04/30/14 01:08 PM
Go to www.necux5000.com in the dealer section there is an intramail utility. It also may be on the ntac site as well.
Posted By: Toolie Re: Lost all audio on Intramail - 04/30/14 03:47 PM
Found th eIntamail Utility - thanks! Hope I won't need to use it. My tech support pointed me in the right direction I think. Now just waiting for everyone to get off the phones so I can reboot this thing.

If this is the fix, will post back with results.

Thanks all!
Posted By: Toolie Re: Lost all audio on Intramail - 04/30/14 06:00 PM
Here's the deal. IntraMail initially installed to run on ports 49-64,(last 16 ports) - even though this is an 8-port Intramail system. Just the way IntraMail does it. Over time, system was upgraded to 256 ports..did not move Intramail to last 16 ports - perhaps I should have.

Installed new 16 port digital card - it assigned itself to ports 57-72. First 8 ports overlapping with the initial Intramail assignment - and dept. group #2......reassinged those ports to dept. group 1 and rebooted - no luck - system still thinking those are Intramail.

For now - deleted card and rebooted - vmail back up. Waiting for tech support to advise on gettting the new card in without producing a conflict.....

Maybe try moving the Intramail starting port to the end of the line?

Your thoughts?
Posted By: dans Re: Lost all audio on Intramail - 05/01/14 01:00 PM
On the SV8100 I assign my first voice mail port 497 so there is no future conflict, I believe you can do this on the UX5000. It is also recommended to use dept group 64 for voice mail.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help