atcomsystems.ca/forum
I'm having some strange issues with one of our SV8100 phone systems.
The issue started with the Univerge UM8000 voice mail.
We couldn't transfer calls into voice mail and users couldn't access the VM system from their extensions. When logging into the VM's web interface, you can authenticate but it just brings you back to the login screen.
This has happened 2-3 times over the past six months.
Typically, we can reboot the phone system and will work fine for a while.
We had to reboot yesterday and suddenly, all of the extensions started showing "FWD NA" on the display. In the phone system programming, I changed 24-09-01, for all extensions, back to "Call forwarding Busy/No Answer". But now, all of the extensions are showing "FWD B/NA" on the display. I'm not sure where this is coming from.
I have the same settings on 5 other identical phone systems and this is not being displayed on those extensions.
Additionally, when a message is left, the message waiting indicator is not showing on an extension now, even though the settings are configured to do so.

I'm not sure if I'm dealing with a bad VM card or bad phone system.
Any thoughts?

By the way - I am the end user, not a reseller, but I have been thru the NEC training courses so I am familiar with the programming.
Look in 20-11-30.
Check command 20-11-30 "Disable to display Call FWD indication on LCD". In V9.x and above this feature was either introduced or the default setting was disabled for all classes. Make sure it is checked for all feature classes. I don't think it's related to your VM issue, but let us know.
Thanks for the quick reply. That resolved it.
Strangely, this setting is unchecked (for all classes) on all of my other phone systems and they are not seeing the "FWD B/NA" message on their phone displays.
They are running the same software version. Not sure what could've changed for this to occur.

Thanks for the assistance.
If you just upgraded it that system to 9.X it automatically checks it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help