atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mstepka SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/19/16 12:18 AM
Hello. Weird thing, speed dials do not work. I tried using the speed dial access code, making a button. When you hit it, it grabs a line, starts dialing in the preview on the LCD, then starts calling then says hang up, and the trunk light goes out, then a busy signal.

Any ideas?
Posted By: Ken B Re: SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/19/16 02:24 AM
Check your trunk group, sounds like your accessing a dead line
Posted By: Mstepka Re: SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/19/16 11:24 AM
It grabs an active line. The correct trunk priority works.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/19/16 12:08 PM
Does your speed dial have a 9+ number in it? Are you using automatic line seizure?
Posted By: Ken B Re: SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/19/16 01:24 PM
Yes, be sure you haven't put a "9" for line access in the number - that is already covered in 13-01 - as long as all of 13-XX is default except for 13-04 and you are putting the speed dial number in field 1 and name in field 2, it should be working. Are you able from a telephone set to dial 9 and the phone number to complete the call? If so, your database may be corrupt.
Posted By: Mstepka Re: SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/20/16 12:51 AM
13-XX is default, I even went back in and hit default and nothing changed. When I hit SPEAKER, #2000 for speed dial 1, the trunk grabs a line, and preview dials the number. In fact if I call my cell phone, it actually does a half of ring. And the display of the SL1100 shows hang up.

If I dial 9 and the phone number regular it works fine.

How do you fix a corrupt database?
Posted By: Ken B Re: SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/20/16 07:22 PM
Strange that it rings your cell phone & hangs up - do you have any special characters in 13-04-01? Or just the phone number only? Maybe try putting a "P" (pause) at the end of the phone number to see if it makes a difference.

Otherwise, I'd say initialize the system & manually re-program - I've had weird issues that have made no sense & it came down to corruption in the programming - backup & restore didn't work since the corruption was just restored back to the system.
Posted By: Mstepka Re: SL1100 speed dials not working - 01/21/16 01:50 AM
I have been working with a NEC tech for a good part of the day, we did some debugging and still haven't figured it out yet.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help