atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi Team,

I have a customer with SV9100 and 5 clients Desktop suite (Shared Service).

The firmware on system is the latest one (2.01.03) and as well the server and the clients are updated to (2.0.0.0).

When a client try lo log in I receive the error "Unable to Acquire requested licenses. Require Premium with UC services. Actual Premium. Would you like to proceed with reduced capability?”"

In Sib350, NEC specified:

The following issue was reported by NEC Strategic Business Partners and other NEC Technical Staff, and has been resolved. The issue is as follows:
V2.0.0.0
Does not require the below patch, as it has been incorporated into the installation process.
V1.0.6.0
· Invalid License error message when UC Client attempts login. Error Message states
” Unable to Acquire requested licenses. Require Premium with UC services. Actual Premium.
Would you like to proceed with reduced capability?”
Resolution: This issue requires the replacement of the “RPApi.dll” file that is installed with UC
Suite and UC Advanced Services. The “RPApi.dll “file and instructions can be downloaded from
NEC Knowledge base website. Patch file is to be unzipped and copied into the following locations.

I mention I installed version 2.0.0.0 and I still have the error. After that I copied the patch file, but I still have the error.
As well, I checked feature activation and I have the correct license for Desktop Suite Shared service.

Finally I enabled 10 days trial license and the error disappear.

Someone have any idea ?

Thanks!

I believe, if memory serves, that file is on the client AND server. They just rolled out a later version here.
Hi Coral.
you have a version later like 2.0.0.0 ?

Thanks!
I believe 3.5 is out for 4.0 system software. It's all new and has to be completely reinstalled.
Thanks for that!

I will send a PM with my e-mail. Can you please send me the Release notes ?
I want to check all the release note after version 2.0.0.0.

Thank you for your support!

Everything is here www.necntac.com
Posted By: paulw Re: SV9100 and Desktop suite (Shared Service) - 02/10/16 08:15 PM
You can also clear locked licenses from the Telset programming mode
Resetting Desktop Suite licenses
Desktop Suite is launched and is receiving an error message indicating "no license". Why is this
happening?
Check the amount of licenses for Desktop. If licenses appear sufficient then you need to release all
Desktop licenses so the clients can re-register.
In phone programming (only way to do it) go to: 90-44-01 and input 000-053-*** and Transfer. (ie 000053***)Re
launch the Desktop Suite and it will register the license again.
Phone programming #*#* and Password for MF Level programming.
Originally Posted by cornel.antoche
Hi Team,

I have a customer with SV9100 and 5 clients Desktop suite (Shared Service).

The firmware on system is the latest one (2.01.03) and as well the server and the clients are updated to (2.0.0.0).

When a client try lo log in I receive the error "Unable to Acquire requested licenses. Require Premium with UC services. Actual Premium. Would you like to proceed with reduced capability?”"

In Sib350, NEC specified:

The following issue was reported by NEC Strategic Business Partners and other NEC Technical Staff, and has been resolved. The issue is as follows:
V2.0.0.0
Does not require the below patch, as it has been incorporated into the installation process.
V1.0.6.0
· Invalid License error message when UC Client attempts login. Error Message states
” Unable to Acquire requested licenses. Require Premium with UC services. Actual Premium.
Would you like to proceed with reduced capability?”
Resolution: This issue requires the replacement of the “RPApi.dll” file that is installed with UC
Suite and UC Advanced Services. The “RPApi.dll “file and instructions can be downloaded from
NEC Knowledge base website. Patch file is to be unzipped and copied into the following locations.

I mention I installed version 2.0.0.0 and I still have the error. After that I copied the patch file, but I still have the error.
As well, I checked feature activation and I have the correct license for Desktop Suite Shared service.

Finally I enabled 10 days trial license and the error disappear.

Someone have any idea ?

Thanks!
Posted By: paulw Re: SV9100 and Desktop suite (Shared Service) - 04/12/16 08:49 PM
It will comeback again. I got a report yesterday from a site that cleared the locked licenses and up graded to UC version 2 but the problem came back. NECA TAC said to delete from the CPU the paid licenses, reboot the system, download a fresh set from the license server and a add then back to the system. These licensing problems we are getting are getting on the 9100 rather tiresome..
Posted By: Mihaly Re: SV9100 and Desktop suite (Shared Service) - 03/13/18 04:08 PM
Hi there ... do you guys know if and/or where I could download the UC desktop suite for univerge sv9100 ?

Thanks,
Mihaly
Posted By: dans Re: SV9100 and Desktop suite (Shared Service) - 03/13/18 04:44 PM
Local NEC dealer or reseller would be a good starting point.
Posted By: Mihaly Re: SV9100 and Desktop suite (Shared Service) - 03/13/18 05:23 PM
I was hoping there's a way around that. I already have an instance running on my computer but i misplaced the installer
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help