atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mohammad Jaffal SV8100 strange problem - 03/16/16 10:26 AM
Dear All ,

I have Netlink scenario between 8 sites everything is fine and the calls routed between sites without any problem , The main system have frequently problem i can't access it to do any programming the strange thing is pinging on the network and the netlink still working but when i try to access it by PCPro or WebPro i can't , also i have made upgrade firmware from v9.5 to v9.54 but without any result ,

if i make reboot to the system back work normally and i can access it after 2-3 hrs the problem back again

Any body have idea

Posted By: dans Re: SV8100 strange problem - 03/16/16 12:28 PM
Duplicate IP address?
Posted By: mikesnews Re: SV8100 strange problem - 03/16/16 01:46 PM
Do you get to the webpro login screen? I have had issues where when I try to access webpro or PCPro and it tells me that i have exceeded the login limit. I know this can happen when the databases are replicating themselves.

Try connecting directly to the Ethernet connection on the CPU (Not the IPLA/B card) and see if you can get access to the program through that port.
Posted By: Mohammad Jaffal Re: SV8100 strange problem - 03/19/16 04:31 PM
No it is not duplicate IP because once i remove it from network the ping give me request time out

No i can't reach webpro page and i can't access it by PCPro

I have tried to access it direct by Ethernet console but the same problem i can't access by Webpro and PCPro
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help