atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RonP NEC Aspire faxes - 04/05/16 02:27 PM
I have a customer who ported all their numbers over to a PRI, so the faxes had to go on to an analog extension in the system. DID calls into the system work fine, but outgoing faxes (and calls with by butt set) get a busy signal upon going off hook. As a workaround, I have outgoing calls going out on the still active Loop start lines. What am I missing? Also, I have automatic trunk seizure enabled for these extensions.
Posted By: techalan Re: NEC Aspire faxes - 04/07/16 02:42 AM
Are you using the same trunk access settings as your digital sets? Also check COS settings for the analog ports.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: NEC Aspire faxes - 04/07/16 08:31 PM
I would also check your mapping.
Posted By: RonP Re: NEC Aspire faxes - 04/07/16 11:40 PM
I have the same COS and trunk group as the digital sets. Here's another funny part. If I direct select a channel on the PRI using #9xxx with x being a channel number, I can only dial 3 digits before the channel goes busy. Weird.
The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that the software is 6.03 and not the latest, which was 7.3x I believe. Looking at some old release notes, there were issues corrected in regards to PRIs although they don't address this in particular.
All this is a moot point anyway as the customer never wanted the fax numbers ported to the PRI to begin with and will be coming off the Aspire asap.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: NEC Aspire faxes - 04/08/16 01:36 AM
I would check the hotline for that port.
Posted By: RonP Re: NEC Aspire faxes - 04/08/16 01:17 PM
One step ahead of you on the hotline. Tried it both with and without.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: NEC Aspire faxes - 04/09/16 03:18 AM
Check your outgoing caller ID for that port. It can only be a couple things.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help