atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi,

I want to program NEC SV9100" call restriction override" while i am using speed dial in telephone book and system speed dial.

I have blocked some extensions from calling outside, but the same time they want to use their telephone book to call out side with out any restriction.
even though the extensions are barred from calling out side , they should be able to call the numbers which they stored their telephone book.
I have tried but it is not happened. please guide me to solve the issue.
thanks in advance.
satheesh

System speed dial will override toll restriction. Try placing the number in a system speed dial bin, then place the bin under a button on the phone.
Originally Posted by satheesh
even though the extensions are barred from calling out side , they should be able to call the numbers which they stored their telephone book.

Have you really thought this through, what is the point in restricting people from calling out if you are going to allow them to call numbers they store in their telephone book? User "I can't dial this number cause it's restricted, heck I'll just store the restricted number in my telephone book, dial using that then delete it after I'm done with it"! Why not just give them open access?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help