atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: apdahl call forwarding not working - 06/10/16 10:09 PM
I have an electra professional and cant get the call forwarding (fnc 61)to work from the attendant phone. I need this to send all calls to the station that has the promail autoattendant on it. I had a tech come in, but due to the age of the system, he wasn't familiar with the programming. I have the installation/service manual and shared this with him, but I was actually worse off after he did some programming than before. I have gone in and corrected what I could but I still cant call forward from attendant phone.
my original issue that I called the tech on was that I could forward calls to the voicemail station but it never picked up. now I cant even get them to forward to promail. any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
apdahl
Posted By: apdahl Re: call forwarding not working - 06/13/16 04:42 AM
I got the call forwarding to work. now incoming calls are sent to station 50(the station I have the promail attached to) however, it just rings and rings on the callers side and nothing ever picks up. if I cancel the call forwarding , incoming calls ring at the receptionists station and can be answered manually just fine. I can also access voicemail and check old messages from all stations. is there some sort of special programming to get promail to answer incoming calls?
thanks
apdahl
incidentally, getting the call forwarding to work had something to do with making sure that the receptionists line was the only line designated to ring on incoming calls. ill post the memory block programming info tomorrow when I have access to manual
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help