atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda SL1100 Feature Questions - 06/19/16 04:37 PM
A couple more questions about my current 3-site SL1100 project.

Speed Dial - Would like the customer to press a “Speed Dial” key, then a bin number to call that phone number. This works if going off hook = intercom, and the phone number in the bin starts with a 9. But I have a trunk selected from the route table, which only works if the additional data for the key is a bin number. Seems to defeat the purpose.

Call Forward - Also working on Call Forward, to an outside number, invoked at various times by the user. Should be able to just create a CF key. The user presses CF, then enters the destination number. Press it again to turn off. But the manual says CF-Off Premise doesn’t work on ring group calls. The whole point of this is to route calls in the ring group to an outside number!

Backlight - Does anyone leave the display backlight on all the time? 15-02-46 = Continuous. Any problems with premature display failures? Etc.?

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it!
Jim
Posted By: cswroe Re: SL1100 Feature Questions - 06/22/16 01:13 AM
I don't fully understand the call forward issue. Is the forward in a no answer condition? If so, could just send it to a virtual forwarded to the outside number.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help