atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: StephK Need SD for NEC Crossbar Tie Trunk Circuit - 03/23/17 10:07 PM
Anyone have a cache of NEC NA4-09 crossbar PABX manuals? I have two but neither one contains the SD for this tie trunk, which is a #201364, loop supervision. Both manuals contain only the #201365 which is E&M and quite different. I want to put this into use in a museum display.

Thanks.
This sounds like a job for SilverSam, one of our moderators here. I'll contact him for you.
Thanks!
Sorry. My xbar manuals are long gone. Have you thought about contacting NEC? They might have some stuff laying around?

Sam
Contacted NEC America on Long Island about this decades ago. They had already disposed of it. I don't know how to contact NEC Japan.
Well, I'm sure NEC Japan has an email account, but their SDs would be in Japanese.

Keep looking on eBay?

I wish I could be of more help.

Sorry.

Sam
Thanks. I've worked with Japanese SDs for their XB exchanges. The only challenge would be the circuit notes and that would be minor relative to the great benefit from having the actual circuit schematic.

And the circuit notes on a trunk circuit schematic would probably be much less essential than for some more functionally complex unit.

But finding an appropriate email address for NEC in Japan seems unlikely unless you have ideas on that subject.
Try a NEC distributer here. They should be able to give you email info.
"Here" meaning at HiZer.org?

They list their products as:
AVAYA
NORTEL
INTER-TEL
Xblue
Telrad
Voice and Data Cabling

but not NEC.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help