atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: AdamA SV8100 - Ring 2 Extensions at Same Time - 03/27/17 07:21 PM
My apologies, however, I'm relatively new at navigating through an NEC SV8100 (I inherited the responsibility when we took over another organization).

Essentially there is an existing desk set of ext 1712 as well as an analog cordless at ext 1730. When someone calls in to the office they're greeted by an IVR and each ext can be dialed independently today.

I'm trying to figure out how to ring both extensions at the same time (ideally when someone calls 1712 the 1730 would also ring).
Not going to happen that way. Analog ext only has ONE line, no additional line appearances. Either change the IVR one-key dialing to reflect only analog ext, and appear analog on desk set, or forward desk phone to analog cordless.
Posted By: oobie Re: SV8100 - Ring 2 Extensions at Same Time - 03/28/17 03:46 PM
you can set the fixed call forward of extension 1712 for Both Ring and have the cordless in forward to field.

Either way, it's not going to work exactly as he's wanting. Unfortunately.
Posted By: oobie Re: SV8100 - Ring 2 Extensions at Same Time - 03/28/17 07:34 PM
scotttoolguy, Why wouldn't Call Forward Both Ring work?

I use this for a couple Service guys in a car dealership. They have a desk phone and an analog cordless. Call Forward Both set and both extensions ring.

You might have to play with timers but I know this works.
oobie,

Yes, I'm corrected it works. Seems to be ideal answer.
I need to do the same thing on an SL1100 (Rls 6)
where do I find "fixed call fwd" I have looked but cant find that

thx Chris
Posted By: paulw Re: SV8100 - Ring 2 Extensions at Same Time - 04/12/17 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by dr.dongle
I need to do the same thing on an SL1100 (Rls 6)
where do I find "fixed call fwd" I have looked but cant find that

thx Chris
PRG 24.09 ??
thx. I'll check that
Chris
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help