atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello gang, To make a long story sort in need to have certain extensions blocked from being able to page any page group. so I need to stop them from being able to dial the "*" digit.. (immature employees).
So I have done several toll restriction settings in 21-05,21-10,21-04, and even in 21-06-05 and cant seem to get it to work. Can anyone please help me get to the right spot and settings?
NEC SV8100

Thank you so much
You are going about it the wrong way. COS and page assignments will stop that.
I will look into that this morning ty
We have 1 pbx phone system that serves 2 departments in the buiding.. Police side and Fire side.
There are 2 digital telephones mounted on the wall and I took 1 one phone speaker and tied it to the Police Station PA system and took the other phone and tied the speaker to the Fire station pa system. then I set the phone to auto answer when called. so I program *11 to ring one side and *12 to ring other side. then I have *13 to right Police admins (all ahve digital phones no PA system, then *14 to ring fire amins page group.
We have police people fake paging Fire people and Fire people fake paging police. So i need to stop some phone from paging at all.
Try 20-10-06 for their class of service. Turn off ability to page.
Conxlet,
Ty very much.. I was able to create that class and put those extensions in the class under all modes and it works now. Ty very much for your help. Much appreciated.
Sucks I have to spend time on stopping adults from acting like children.
Had the same issue at a fire dept (6 stations) with them doing it in the wee hours of the night. Took some serious behavior modification but they eventually got them to stop.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help