atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: oobie NEC SV9100/Inmail and VM to email - 06/19/17 06:27 PM
Have a customer that will get random messages emailed to users but are typically from another users mailbox and the messages are OLD messages. Anyone ever seen this?

VM to email works fine.

Thank you in advance,
Gary
Posted By: erniejoey Re: NEC SV9100/Inmail and VM to email - 08/22/17 12:57 PM
Any fix for this yet...
Posted By: oobie Re: NEC SV9100/Inmail and VM to email - 08/22/17 04:01 PM
erniejoey,
Since that last post of mine after I posted I updated the 9100 to the latest and greatest software and did a full power down of the system. Fingers crossed i haven't had the issue since then.
Posted By: erniejoey Re: NEC SV9100/Inmail and VM to email - 08/28/17 12:25 PM
I did the same thing but it happened again last week. When this happens some users can't hear all of their messages due to the fact that it disconnects them while listening. Also when you call into some of the 16 Inmail ports you get no audio. You can't reset the system by using the power switch or 2nd initialize. You have to actually unplug the main cabinet. They do have a Server Blade. I can't figure it out. It's just this one customer and their IT company says everything is okay on the email side. Unplug the system, everything comes back fine.
Posted By: dans Re: NEC SV9100/Inmail and VM to email - 08/28/17 12:35 PM
Server blade? Is this a UM8000? if so you are talking about a completely different system. (in-skin)
InMail is the VM8000 (in-bedded)
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: NEC SV9100/Inmail and VM to email - 08/28/17 01:11 PM
Have you opened a ticket with NTAC? That system should be under warranty and you might have something defective.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help