atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Sir Guy Aspire mail Can't Change TCP/IP - 08/15/17 02:56 AM
I have an Aspire Mail in an Aspire M cabinet - worked on it many times, set the TCIP/IP and Gate way via an administrator mail box before...

I went to change the TCIP from 10.0.1.41 to 192.168.0.21 today Aug 14, 2017 (Because we are going to stick the systems on their own DSL modem and 4 port switch to maybe get unification to work again using the DSL providers SMTP) . I have set and changed the TCP ip and gateway many times before 10 * 0 * 1 * 41 * and *24. =10.0.1.41 24= 255.255.255.0 . iI can not get it to take. Reboot Shut Down try again …. and instead of reading back the new IP it reads “Please note that for this call One Hundred ninety two and -BEEP BEEP BEEP One Hundred Sixty Eight and BEEP BEEP BEEP … still the same old IP address and or gateway.

FYI - I have had an Aspire mail start to fail and certain features when you tried to change them in the admin browser would lock up the vmail and it would crash - reboot and it came back ..fingers crossed but you could never modify, delete or change certain user settings on a mail box or if you made a new mailbox and went to say the Email User setting and typed [email protected] APPPLY - she’s dead Jim - vmail locked up, not more processing of vmail… reboot

regards
gsl
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Aspire mail Can't Change TCP/IP - 08/15/17 01:41 PM
If memory serves you have to enter all 3 octets..ie 192*168*000*021*
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help