atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toolie SL1100 Department Group Question - 09/05/17 07:25 PM
I have an SL1100 that has a voicemail box to answer incoming trunks. Callers are given dial action options - one of which is an unscreened transfer to a Department Group. I have the group set up for all ring -

This all works fine except when the department group is selected - the phones all ring 2-3 times and then if unanswered, the call goes back to the InMail lady saying "If you are calling from a touch-tone phone........."

I suspect it must be timer setting - but I changed a couple with no result. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on where that setting might reside. I would really like the phones to simply ring until answered.......
Posted By: helpifican Re: SL1100 Department Group Question - 09/06/17 12:40 PM
Have you looked at 16-01-09, or 22-01-08?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL1100 Department Group Question - 09/06/17 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Toolie
I have an SL1100 that has a voicemail box to answer incoming trunks. Callers are given dial action options - one of which is an unscreened transfer to a Department Group. I have the group set up for all ring -

This all works fine except when the department group is selected - the phones all ring 2-3 times and then if unanswered, the call goes back to the InMail lady saying "If you are calling from a touch-tone phone........."

I suspect it must be timer setting - but I changed a couple with no result. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on where that setting might reside. I would really like the phones to simply ring until answered.......

Why a dept group?
Posted By: Toolie Re: SL1100 Department Group Question - 09/11/17 07:03 PM
I am doing the department group so I can include a single line set in the group of ringing phones. Otherwise, I would normally use a virtual number with call coverage.....
Posted By: dans Re: SL1100 Department Group Question - 09/11/17 07:11 PM
System options, timer class.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help