atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: srg Training videos on SL2100 - 09/21/17 08:32 PM
Hi friends,

can somebody upload somewhere training videos on SL2100 from NTAC web site for downloading?
Thank you very much in advance.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/21/17 10:24 PM
why not go to the site and get them yourself ?

Posted By: RonP Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/22/17 12:20 PM
Methinks he doesn't have access to the site, but I believe you already know that.
Posted By: srg Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/22/17 12:38 PM
Hi skip555, hi RonP,

you right, we don`t have access to the closed area of this site cos we are from other market region.
Posted By: RONAROUND Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/22/17 03:41 PM
Posted By: RonP Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/23/17 11:41 AM
Correct, the process to be a reseller and have access to the NTAC site is quite easy and worth the effort.
Posted By: srg Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/23/17 06:12 PM
RONAROUND, RonP

thanks for the advise, but we are resellers from EMEA market, not North America. And to say more we some time ago even tried to register, but were ignored. That`t why I here.
Posted By: dans Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/25/17 12:30 PM
For your information, the US version of the SL2100 is different from the system in your country so the training videos won't help much.
NEC will pull the dealer or re-seller licenses for doing what you are asking them to do.
Posted By: srg Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/25/17 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by dans
For your information, the US version of the SL2100 is different from the system in your country so the training videos won't help much.
NEC will pull the dealer or re-seller licenses for doing what you are asking them to do.
Didn`t know that. But...the primary aim for getting that video training course is to serve as the base for creating a new one and translated to local language. Nobody of us has have a chance for creating similar videos tutorials, so we just wanted to take them as sample.
Anyway thanks to all who participated in this topic.

Posted By: paulw Re: Training videos on SL2100 - 09/27/17 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by srg
RONAROUND, RonP

thanks for the advise, but we are resellers from EMEA market, not North America. And to say more we some time ago even tried to register, but were ignored. That`t why I here.

I'm in the same boat as well trying to get SL2100 tech training videos. There's a little on YT but most like;y a bit early for them. Tried to register with NTAC but nothing happens. Our systems down here are the same as the US ones except for some localized changes but the core software is the same..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help