atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel sl2100 pcpro download - 10/03/17 12:22 AM
im new to nec and want to download the pcpro for sl2100. i am having trouble with the verification program. i have no idea what to click after i hit the brouse button. hundreds of choices. does anyone know what they want in that window to verify the verification code. thanks. dave
Posted By: oobie Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/03/17 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by davetel
im new to nec and want to download the pcpro for sl2100. i am having trouble with the verification program. i have no idea what to click after i hit the brouse button. hundreds of choices. does anyone know what they want in that window to verify the verification code. thanks. dave

Dave,
Browse to PCPro file that you downloaded, should be a zip file. Double click and run the verification code against the one on the ntac site for the download link.
Let me know if that helps or doesn't make sense.
Gary
Posted By: dans Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/03/17 12:36 PM
Verification file is used to confirm the download was completed with out corruption.
Posted By: davetel Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/03/17 06:45 PM
pcpro wasnt one of my choices and nothing about nec on any of them. last night i was trying anything i thought may be the right one and it looks like i really messed it up. now when i click brouse i get slmgr and no other options to click. the code doesnt match the one on the website. i even redownloaded the verification software and it still goes directly to slmgr. there is an up arrow and i tried that and it gave me a differant list but none were pcpro. im really lost now.
Posted By: dans Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/03/17 08:27 PM
I'm at a loss on what you did, but I would go to your control panel, program and features, remove the software you installed, afterward re-boot your computer.
Go back and re-install SL2100 PC pro, forget the verification file for now, just install PC pro.

After its installed you will have a SL2100 PC pro icon (pinkish and purple in color) on your desk top, click on it and it should launch the program.
Posted By: davetel Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/04/17 02:55 AM
i do have the purple pcpro icon but it doesnt work. says something is missing. im going to take your advice advice and delete everything and reinstall.
Posted By: davetel Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/05/17 04:22 AM
i did uninstall everything i had and just downloaded the sl2100 software. i ran it and everything looks good until i click on the purple icon and it says something is missing that ends with dill. it say download it again but no matter how many times i try i get the same results.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/05/17 11:43 AM
It's possible you aren't updated on windows or something is corrupted (with windows). Usually it's something to do with NET I have found on MANY programs. Write that DLL down and do a search.
Posted By: davetel Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/05/17 04:57 PM
i have windows 8 but never had an update on it. sometimes microsoft can make things worse with an update so i avoid them. maybe i should get a windows 10 laptop and give it a shot.
Posted By: oobie Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/05/17 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by davetel
i have windows 8 but never had an update on it. sometimes microsoft can make things worse with an update so i avoid them. maybe i should get a windows 10 laptop and give it a shot.
I run it on Windows 8 just fine. But i also keep windows up to date.
Posted By: davetel Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 10/14/17 05:13 AM
i got another laptop and downloaded pcpro for sl2100 and it is working.
Posted By: mserino Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 07/23/18 10:39 PM
Will the SL2100 Pcpro run on windows XP sp2? I get invalid px file
Posted By: Ken B Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 07/23/18 11:10 PM
No, It will not install or run on XP - I had the same issue - Only WebPro from an XP machine...
Posted By: ohioplayer1177 Re: sl2100 pcpro download - 08/02/18 01:04 PM
write down the .dll file then find that file on the laptop probably have to search for it (sqmapi.dll) something like that. Copy and place it into the the same folder on the computer you want to use. That should work for you. Or maybe just make sure everything is up to date.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help