atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DMontgomery SL1100 - Directory - 01/09/18 09:07 PM
Hello,

Is there a way to prevent internal extension (e.g. 101-128) from showing up in the directory on the phone? Or, to separate them from the speed dials?

I am trying to program some speed dials for staff but am finding that the directory is full of our internal extensions and it causes them some confusion.

Also, has anyone found when loading speed dials via PC Pro that they don't immediately show up on the phone?

Thanks!!
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL1100 - Directory - 01/10/18 12:51 PM
Look at 20-13-51...I think.
Posted By: helpifican Re: SL1100 - Directory - 01/10/18 01:36 PM
Speed dials is one of those items that requires you to disconnect from the system before it shows up on the phone.
20-13-51 = Determine if an extension name and number will be listed (On) or unlisted (Off) in the directory, per programming manual.
Posted By: ttech Re: SL1100 - Directory - 02/03/18 03:44 AM
I had the same problem with a new SL2100 install last week. It is NOT working as designed and NTAC said he’ll make a note of it
Posted By: DMontgomery Re: SL1100 - Directory - 05/29/18 03:31 PM
I have just revisited this issue and still cannot seem to get our internal extensions to not show up on when you press DIR on a phone. I have set 20-13-51 to unchecked for all classes of service.

I disconnected via PC Pro and still I see the internal extensions. I am planning to do a reboot tonight, but was wondering if anyone else out there can confirm this behavior and if anyone knows of another way to prevent items from appearing in the directory.

Thanks!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help