atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RonP SL1100 Call Forwarding - 01/25/18 03:30 PM
I've got a customer with an SL1100, SW 4.50 configured as TDM. A few months ago, the call forwarding in program 24-09 was mysteriously removed. At the time I reprogrammed , tested and went on my way. Today, the same thing occurred again, with a few extensions also having their mailbox greeting erased. Has anyone else had this issue?
Posted By: Ken B Re: SL1100 Call Forwarding - 01/25/18 03:55 PM
I've had the call forwarding issue before - turned out the users started forwarding their calls to their cell phones at night & cancelling all forwarding in the morning which erased the cfna to vm - changed the setting in cos to not allow them access to cfna forwarding.
Posted By: RonP Re: SL1100 Call Forwarding - 01/25/18 06:43 PM
They don’t do any forwarding by themselves. Small insurance office where there is no need
Posted By: oobie Re: SL1100 Call Forwarding - 01/25/18 07:43 PM
is the system accessible via the web and if so are the defualt password changed for all accounts including the user accounts?

Just a guess.

Gary
Posted By: RonP Re: SL1100 Call Forwarding - 01/26/18 12:17 AM
Its on the local LAN and yes it does have default passwords. You're one step ahead of me. I was thinking the same thing. Time to change 'em
Posted By: RONAROUND Re: SL1100 Call Forwarding - 01/30/18 02:02 PM
potentially being hacked by someone internally or externally. make sure all your passwords shave been changed. most programs dont just disappear unless someone has been poking around. Additionally make sure you password all your mailboxes and eliminate not used ones. we just had an attack with Jamaicans logging into vmail boxes not protected and calling european communist countries.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help