atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lectrician SL1100 SLT Recall Buttons are not working - 01/28/18 06:45 PM
Hi.

I’ve tried three different SLT phones on the SLT ports, and none are able to place a call on hold using the Recall button.

Is there a setting to tweak, or something else I’m missing?

Thanks.
Posted By: dans Re: SL1100 SLT Recall Buttons are not working - 01/30/18 02:15 PM
Are there flash keys on the phones? if so try pressing it to place the call on hold.
Have you tried hook flash to place a call on hold?
Also confirm Teleco has all features disabled on the customers lines.
82-04 is where it all happens! While I had tried to tweak these settings, I was obviously not doing it correctly.

The default settings do not work out the box - Tried a new system today, and it behaved in the same way.

The new one, out the box, no programming, none of my three SLT phones would place a call on hold. There was an up to date CD-ROM with literature in the box, and a small note in the envelope saying about SLT settings needing to be set. Made the changes exactly as documented, BOTH systems now work fine!

The critical timing is to make sure the Maximum Break Time is less than the Minimum Hook Flash Time. By default, they are not.

Pic:

[Linked Image from oi64.tinypic.com]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help