atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DMontgomery SL1100 - Call Recording On Demand - 02/23/18 10:03 PM
Hello,

I'm having trouble getting call recording working on the SL1100. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I am trying to test on my extension, so I went to the following menus

14-09 - I confirmed there were no settings here for any trunks
15-12 - I found my extension and set the recording destination extension to the same, so it matches my extension.
15-07 - I suspect this is where the issue is, I cannot seem to figure out what function I should be assigning to the function key. I've tried a lot but none seem to work.

To make sure I'm testing correctly let me explain. I'm calling my cell phone, allowing the call to connect. Then I press the function key on the SL1100 that should enable call recording for my extension/call. Nothing happens though.

Thanks!!
Have you tried another ext besides your own ?
Posted By: usbuild Re: SL1100 - Call Recording On Demand - 02/23/18 11:26 PM
Have you tried assigning key from the station?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xrff7jthkdk7fkx/AADXZftmWeztOm949or6UcWla?dl=0
Posted By: Ken B Re: SL1100 - Call Recording On Demand - 02/24/18 03:02 PM
In 15-07 - program a button as type 78 - In-Skin Conversation Recording. Depending on State laws, you can also uncheck 47-02-07 for the conversation recording beep if desired.
Before you record a phone call, you may have to announce to the other parties. In the US, 38 states require only one-party to consent. This means that if you’re a party to the call in one of those states, you can record without telling the other parties on the call.

The following States require consent*:

California
Connecticut
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Maryland
Massachusetts
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Washington

Someone in Indiana can record any call in Indiana or another State not on the list.

A call from Indiana can be recorded to any of the States on the list, however both parties must be aware of the recording.

*Subject to change.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help