atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: westerntelephone Incoming calls to Inmail voice mail - 05/25/18 10:59 PM
Well this must be what getting old is like! I have an SV8100 just installed. Voice mail works fine, 2 CO line appearances on 4 phones. Trunks are ringing to ring group 1, all phones. Day mode the trunk lines just ring and never get to voice mail. Seems like I had to set up virtuals for this somehow. I mean if the AA was on during the day, the individual extensions would get their respective voice mail. Delay IRG/DIL is set to 102 by the way. Night mode goes straight to MB 002 like it should. I have another question about trunk groups I will ask later...

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: helpifican Re: Incoming calls to Inmail voice mail - 05/26/18 10:53 AM
Check the timer in 22-01-04. If set to 0 sec., then no overflow.
That was it, thanks!
So if I want to put a voice mail key (77) on a phone, how do I record a mailbox greeting for my virtual (299) for example? Assuming I'm
dil to 299 in mode 3?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Incoming calls to Inmail voice mail - 05/26/18 01:59 PM
77 299. Record just like every other mailbox? I'm assuming you have a regular mailbox for 299?

Setting that up now, thanks for the memory jog!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help