atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: KHOD NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/02/18 02:26 PM
The system is a NEC UNIVERGE Neax IPS DM and I am able to log into the system through Matworx. I do not know Matwork other than going in and changing peoples names on the stations and setting the time. I have been asked to make a station ring when someone calls in. I have looked at the other stations to see if there is a special setting, but I can't figure it out. Some are set to ring group, some are not. I could really use some help. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: oobie Re: NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/02/18 04:04 PM
Sounds like a call to your NEC installer.
Posted By: KHOD Re: NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/03/18 12:11 AM
I would be happy to do that. However, I cannot find anyone in the area wanting to work on it. I have no problem paying someone.
Posted By: oobie Re: NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/03/18 02:48 PM
Click on the Installers link at the top I would bet there are some NEC dealers near you that would work on it.
Posted By: R4+Z Re: NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/06/18 01:31 PM
Ok so here as well, where in OZ are you (in case you haven't worked it out, I am the one who directed you away from Whirlpool)!
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/07/18 12:35 AM
Where are you in Fla
Posted By: KHOD Re: NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/08/18 01:12 PM
Two listed in your installer directory. Skip Coyne from SPS Telecom was called about a year ago to come out and work on it. Never showed up. Called him, and he said he forot about the appointment, and giggled about it. Not going to waste time with someone like that. The other listed stated that he does not work on NEC, works on Toshiba. So whatever. Thanks for wasting my time with the really "helpful" information and snarky remarks.
Posted By: RONAROUND Re: NEC - set certain phones to ring - 08/08/18 05:56 PM
KHOD> nice attitude. Time for a new system anyhow!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help