atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am wondering where i can find a manual or more information on webpro all I see is pcpro just wondering what some of the Icons mean on main page

also more importantly upgrading software using web pro where it says firmware upgrade it looks like it can be done from hear the same way its done on pc pro

we always do this in the field using pcpro but it looks like it can be done remotely using web pro which would save a lot of time

any info would be great

Thanks

If you are looking for a manual indicates you don't have access to NTAC, so how are you going to get software updates?
I Do you have access to NTAC but I do not see any manual on Web PRO
I always go on site to do the upgrades using PC pro
I’m just wondering if I can do it through Web PRO

It looks like you can do it but I’m just wondering if anybody does upgrades remotey

We do have several accounts that we have access to remotely using Web Pro

Just curious
For instance
I just went to the NTAC website now they have a new software available 8.00.65
I have a bunch of customers that need to be upgraded because of some issues that they are experiencing very time-consuming to drive out to a park for 10 minutes with the work

Just wondering if there’s a better way
Why not use PCPro? You know PCPro can work remotely right?
Originally Posted by teldata1
For instance
I just went to the NTAC website now they have a new software available 8.00.65
I have a bunch of customers that need to be upgraded because of some issues that they are experiencing very time-consuming to drive out to a park for 10 minutes with the work

Just wondering if there’s a better way

So let me get this straight, do you not charge an hourly rate or a call out fee? Are you so over run with work that you want to reduce your income by doing things quicker? What is the issue here? The job requires a visit, it takes time, all of which you get paid for? Are you losing out to competition who do it faster/cheaper?
I for one NEVER do these remote. Never ever simply because if something messes up.....
Originally Posted by Coral Tech
I for one NEVER do these remote. Never ever simply because if something messes up.....

+1 to that. Imagine if you bricked it remotely!
Traffic is brutal in Boston then there’s parking
It’s no big deal I was kind of just wondering
It just seems like there has been a lot of updates lately

You should be able to type the IP address of the SV9100 in your web browser and use the username necii and password of Xxxxxxx and navigate to the firmware update under the administration part on the main page. Click browse beside the firmware file box and select the firmware .mdu file and click update immediately if you want to do it immediately or you can schedule the 9100 to do it after hours.

I use WebPro to do updates and then PCPro for doing backups and restores. The update is a simple process as Vlad93 describes above, but totally agree with doing them while onsite. Would hate for something to go sideways and not be onsite for it. WebPro upgrade, depending on which version you're installing, takes 4-5 minutes to upload and then another 4-5 minutes to reboot.

SV8100/9100 has to be one of the easiest platforms to install updates on.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help