atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda Can't dial out with right click - UC Suite - 09/12/18 08:46 PM
SV9100 with UC Suite. Things were working fine. Then the customer changed out a handful of computers. I loaded the UC Suite desktop software on the new pc's and UC came up fine, except for the part where the user right clicks on a call in the call log to call them back. You can call back an internal intercom number, but not an external phone number.

When I tried it, the phone display showed only the first number was dialed. When the system recognized no more digits were coming, it hung up. The call log showed an outgoing call with only the first three numbers.

I can't find any setting I might have missed that would fix this. During the setup, it asked if I wanted to be able to dial a number from a web page, and i said yes. One user uses this feature a lot, so I know it worked before. Any thoughts on what I'm missing?

Thank you.
Jim
You have to go into phone and modem setup on the PC to get it setup to dial 9 etc.
Posted By: Yoda Re: Can't dial out with right click - UC Suite - 09/12/18 10:55 PM
I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip Coral Tech.
Posted By: Yoda Re: Can't dial out with right click - UC Suite - 09/13/18 08:41 PM
That was it. Never gave phone and modem settings in windows a thought. How soon I forget!

Thank you.
Jim
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help