atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Iwatsu Guru SIP Extensions - 12/20/18 03:21 PM
I'm unable to register more than one SIP extension on a SIP phone.

Possibly the system allows only one SIP extension per mac address ?

I'm also having trouble sending and receiving faxes on a SIP extension registered to an Audiocodes Fax ATA, wondering if anyone has this working on a SV9100.

SV9100
v8.00.65
analog trunks

thanks

Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SIP Extensions - 12/20/18 09:32 PM
I do not think so. You Do need to set 15-05-18 to allow. You also have to have resources AND licenses for all those extension numbers. The conf bridge allows multiple per MAC cannot imagine it wouldn't for a phone.
Posted By: mreilly Re: SIP Extensions - 12/21/18 12:25 AM
You can not register more than one IP extension per IP set. its one to one. are you wanting to show extension appearances of multiple phones on one extension? this can be done with virtual extension key on the phone. i believe 15-05-18 is for DECT wireless SIP phones. I could be wrong, if i am dont tell my wife

AKgreatland
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SIP Extensions - 12/21/18 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by mreilly
You can not register more than one IP extension per IP set. its one to one. are you wanting to show extension appearances of multiple phones on one extension? this can be done with virtual extension key on the phone. i believe 15-05-18 is for DECT wireless SIP phones. I could be wrong, if i am dont tell my wife

AKgreatland

You are incorrect. The conference blade requires it so you can register more than one SIP extension on an IP and MAC. Same holds for the wireless same idea. I don't know if a phone can do that but it would hold to reason that it could work. As far as that fax ATA is concerned you have to make sure you have T,38 configured I would think.
Posted By: Iwatsu Guru Re: SIP Extensions - 12/21/18 02:37 PM
I found the problem on not being able to register multiple SIP extensions on the same phone/gateway.

15.05.18 - IP duplication allow mode

I also got the Audiocodes Fax/ATA working.

the problem was with the FAX/ATA

I had to change the fax transport mode from T38 to transparent.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: SIP Extensions - 12/21/18 02:52 PM
Thank you for posting the resolution.

It really helps in the future when someone is searching the forum and sees your solution to their problems.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help