atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Thinkster Fault light and can't "see" extension card - 03/03/19 05:12 PM
Have a client that didn't report any troubles or notice any problems but simply wanted to add a new extension for a new hire along with a new phone. Figured piece of cake so went into comm closet and noticed the SL1100 unit flashing blue followed by red. I logged in with PCPro and found that the system was not seeing one of the extension/co cards. So in programming, I can't see anything below extension 113. But yet extension 101 and those below 113 are working but can't be updated.
Any ideas?
Posted By: Yoda Re: Fault light and can't "see" extension card - 03/03/19 09:13 PM
A power cycle reboot clears up some of the odd things in the 1100.
That's what I thought. After I added the extension, I power cycled the main unit and at first I thought it cleared but red light came back after it completely booted up.
Posted By: dans Re: Fault light and can't "see" extension card - 03/04/19 01:12 PM
Red alarm light has to be cleared via phone programming
Originally Posted by dans
Red alarm light has to be cleared via phone programming
In the manual page 2-598 Program 90-53-01

I believe.
Posted By: Yoda Re: Fault light and can't "see" extension card - 03/04/19 06:34 PM
You do have to clear alarms thru phone programming. The reboot might help with being able to see the missing extensions.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help