atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda SL2100 WAV file for MOH - 03/03/19 09:23 PM
I followed NTAC's KB instructions for uploading a wav file to the 2100 for a MOH message. Tried it out and the caller on hold heard the wav file message. At least on the first attempt. After that, the held caller heard the standard radio input. After the first succesful attempt, I was showing the customer how to log in to change to another wav file. Then we started getting the regular radio moh and not our wav file.

I've double checked everything, but have missed something. Has anyone used this? Thanks.

Jim
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL2100 WAV file for MOH - 03/04/19 12:18 AM
Well on the SV8100 and 9100 you need a VRS license and look at 10-04 set to VMDB and tone selection is your spot you uploaded the MOH to. Unless you changed trunk MOH to background or something.
Posted By: Yoda Re: SL2100 WAV file for MOH - 03/04/19 01:29 AM
I had 10-04 set to VRS. And the message number set. It did play the .wav once. I'll have to look if there is a difference in the trunk settings. I don't remember which trunk we hit the first time when it worked.
Posted By: Yoda Re: SL2100 WAV file for MOH - 03/09/19 01:00 AM
It's always the little things that get you. Found that the first and last trunks were set to use the BGM source in 14-08. So the first time I tried this and it worked because I accidently hit one of the other trunks. Then, each subsequent time I hit the first trunk if I called in, or the last trunk if I called out to my cell for testing.

Anyway, it works like they said it should. Thanks for your support.

Jim
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help