atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: andyphones SL2100 External transfer - 03/15/19 04:20 PM
Hello, trying to set up an after-hours off premise transfer for my customer. They have analog trunks without disconnect supervision (Verizon Digital Voice). Have a VE set to always call forward to an external number, and the VE gets selected through a dial action table. Works great and call goes through and conversation takes place but no disconnect. Trunks stay off hook. I programmed 24-02-07 and 24-02-10 for 190 and 30 seconds which is enough time for the expected conversation. Still no disconnect. Tech support says without DS trunks will stay locked up. So then what are the above programs for?? If I stay on the call long enough I never hear any warning tones. The stated programs are labeled trunk to trunk warning tone and disconnect. Thought those would have worked......
Posted By: dans Re: SL2100 External transfer - 03/15/19 08:07 PM

Did you confirm all programming in trunk setup area's?
Posted By: andyphones Re: SL2100 External transfer - 03/18/19 02:38 PM
Yes, followed tandem trunking section in Feature guide
Posted By: dans Re: SL2100 External transfer - 03/18/19 05:25 PM
You mentioned warning tones.

Warning tones have to be enabled in trunk setup
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL2100 External transfer - 03/18/19 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by andyphones
Hello, trying to set up an after-hours off premise transfer for my customer. They have analog trunks without disconnect supervision (Verizon Digital Voice). Have a VE set to always call forward to an external number, and the VE gets selected through a dial action table. Works great and call goes through and conversation takes place but no disconnect. Trunks stay off hook. I programmed 24-02-07 and 24-02-10 for 190 and 30 seconds which is enough time for the expected conversation. Still no disconnect. Tech support says without DS trunks will stay locked up. So then what are the above programs for?? If I stay on the call long enough I never hear any warning tones. The stated programs are labeled trunk to trunk warning tone and disconnect. Thought those would have worked......

No disconnect supervision and analog trunks answer your question. You can time out the conversation OR get some digital/IP trunking in place to fix the issue. IF you HAVE to have analog lines with no disconnect look at the MLC app or some mobile phone app NEC sells so you are not doing trk-trk.
Posted By: andyphones Re: SL2100 External transfer - 03/29/19 03:45 PM
I got it to work. Had to use long conversation warning tone and long conversation disconnect. Gave them a 3 minute call. For the after hours emergency use it should work OK. Turns out they let the 25 year old secretary sign a 2 year contract with Verizon digital voice a month before we got the order for the phone system. Wish it was the other way around. Will look into the NEC app.
Thanks!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help