atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda Wireless headset adapter on Sl2100 - 04/16/19 06:21 PM
I have a digital 24 button phone on a SL2100 system that has a wireless headset adapter connecting a Plantronics headset. This is the adapter that plugs into the recessed area on the underside of the phone. There is a flashing red light on this adapter. Also, (might be unrelated?) This headset won't work unless there is a headset key programmed. User has to push button on the earpiece and the headset key. Reseating the adapter didn't help. Any thoughts? Especially on the flashing light?

Thanks
Jim
Posted By: Ken B Re: Wireless headset adapter on Sl2100 - 04/16/19 08:17 PM
Disable headset mode on the phone, remove the button and try again - should solve the issue
Posted By: Yoda Re: Wireless headset adapter on Sl2100 - 04/23/19 01:31 PM
Tried all that Ken. No change. I have several other phones and headsets on this system. All the same models. I don't know what's different about this particular extension. Might have to get another wireless headset adapter to try. Or swap a known good one.
Posted By: Ken B Re: Wireless headset adapter on Sl2100 - 04/24/19 12:40 PM
If installing a new or swapping a known good adapter doesn't work, I suppose it's possible the port on the phone is bad...
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Wireless headset adapter on Sl2100 - 04/24/19 05:32 PM
Well all I know is that on the 8100 the wireless headset key HAD to be on button 25. Learned lesson as first ones I did were on 9100's and they don't care.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help