atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pabxuser SV8100 Inmail "That mailbox does not exist" - 05/02/19 01:58 AM
I have an SV8100 system with inmail card installed. programming has been done with the various groups etc as when I dial the inmail extension i am asked to enter the mailbox number. However, when I dial the mailbox number the prompt says "This mailbox does not exist". I have checked to make sure that the mailboxes have been enabled and set to personal etc in section 47-02. This actually happens by default anyway that a certain number is enabled. All was going fine until suddenly i tried to access a mailbox and the response was "This mailbox does not exist" System defaulted to no avail. Any suggestions please, thanks
Do you have enough mailbox licenses?
Thanks Coral, where would I find this info in the portal? The mailboxes worked up until recently - nothing changed about system i am aware of to make this happen. Are you sure each mailbox requires an individual licence?
Posted By: dans Re: SV8100 Inmail "That mailbox does not exist" - 05/02/19 01:57 PM
There is no license required for mailboxes on the SV8100, only voicemail to email licenses.
What is the software version?
What is the size of the system? (configuration)

What do you mean system defaulted to no avail?

You might have to re-boot the system
Thank you Dan.

Yes as I thought there is no licence required.
Software is at 9.56 and is equipped with 6 digital users.

After suddenly entering 717 to access mailbox to no avail "That Mailbox does not exist" and doing some troubleshooting I defaulted the system and reprogrammed but still getting the same response. So in other words no admin tasks or logins are successful

The troubleshooting explaination for what I hear is that no mailbox is assigned to the extension but this is not the case as I have specifically checked this in 47-02

Cheers
Are you using Internet Explorer when you use WebPro?

Is 717 the Dept Group Number for the InMail?

Are you SURE you are using InMail and not a card level VM?
ive tried the programming changes with both

717 is the number an extension uses to access the mailbox belonging to its extension. regardless as to how i try to access the mailbox its same response. where before the mailbox would answer after a set number of rings it now instead says the call can not go through

there is a vm daughter-board installed together with the VM8000 for sv8100. what is a card level VM?

thanks again
You might want to see if you can get an NEC certified tech to look at this.

There are different VM you can have on the 8100.

Something doesn't sound right. What is 717? IS it an extension or a dept group number? You should be dialing the dept group number AND it needs to be programmed properly in the inmail settings. I mean you should be able to press the VMsg button on the display. If THAT isn't on the display you are not programmed correctly.
Posted By: dans Re: SV8100 Inmail "That mailbox does not exist" - 05/03/19 12:24 PM
By default 717 is used as a service code.
yes 717 is the service code to access the mailbox directly of the extension its called from. My system is UK based software. regardless of what number i call to access voicemail i get asked to enter mailbox after which mailbox doesn't exist. they are all enabled as ive checked
What is the extension number of mailbox that says does not exist?
What are your other extension numbers?
Doesn't EMA software which I assume you use in the UK require a license per mailbox in the 8100?? I seem to remember reading that in the early days of the SV8100.
No mailbox can be accessed. it gives this message when trying to access all which when i checked are assigned. its only of recent that this message is presented. they were working before. am beginning to think it might be an issue of a software upgrade i done which is at 9.56. may try reverting back to earlier version
Use the InMail utility to factory default the flash card image.
Hi,

When you look at the Feature Activation overview of the SV8100, Code 1012 should indicate the amount of VM users you are allowed to use.
The European SV8100 version needs licenses for VM box users.

Posted By: R4+Z Re: SV8100 Inmail "That mailbox does not exist" - 05/07/19 03:14 AM
Originally Posted by pabxuser
No mailbox can be accessed. it gives this message when trying to access all which when i checked are assigned. its only of recent that this message is presented. they were working before. am beginning to think it might be an issue of a software upgrade i done which is at 9.56. may try reverting back to earlier version

Did you do a memory expansion as that can really screw up the voicemail!
Originally Posted by iatech3800
Use the InMail utility to factory default the flash card image.
I only have inmail utility for sl1100. Any idea where to get it for sv8100 please
Originally Posted by R4+Z
Originally Posted by pabxuser

Did you do a memory expansion as that can really screw up the voicemail!
Didn't do memory expansion no
Originally Posted by dutchy
Hi,

When you look at the Feature Activation overview of the SV8100, Code 1012 should indicate the amount of VM users you are allowed to use.
The European SV8100 version needs licenses for VM box users.
See only up until recently did this become an issue and not sure if licence existed before this. So I use menu item 10.12 in the web pro or phone to view licence. When I do this code it is to change ip address
Posted By: dans Re: SV8100 Inmail "That mailbox does not exist" - 05/08/19 01:53 PM
When you log into Web Pro main page you will see feature activation, click on that, the next page will show licenses, look for 1012 per dutchy post.
10.12 is a program number
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help