atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Fosnut SV8100 Phones Ringing All The Time - 05/31/19 03:37 PM
I've got a 4 chassis SV8100 (Ver 11.0) that has approximately 11 phones that ring all the time. They are on two different cards in chassis 4 (slot 1 & 2). They all have multiple unique CAP keys and are programmed to ring using a VE whcih is the zero out from the UM8000. The VE ringing is correct on all the phones. The phones are not members of any IRG. Only these phones are ringing. A system reset will stop the ringing for a day or two before it starts again. I have not reloaded the DB yet or reloaded a previous DB. Has anyone experienced this before?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SV8100 Phones Ringing All The Time - 05/31/19 04:16 PM
Analog or digital phone service? Are these trunk calls ringing in? Check to see if the VM has been hacked.
Posted By: Fosnut Re: SV8100 Phones Ringing All The Time - 05/31/19 05:14 PM
Digital phones. Analog trunks. The phones ring but can't be answered, like it's a phantom call/ringing. They can answer a real call.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SV8100 Phones Ringing All The Time - 05/31/19 05:31 PM
Carrier disconnect on your analog lines is likely not working. In your auto attendant make it so if the end person does not make a decision to hang up the call.
Posted By: Fosnut Re: SV8100 Phones Ringing All The Time - 05/31/19 06:07 PM
It is now. I changed it to Hang up after Day/Night greeting. I'll have to test it to verify. I was looking in the VMail but that hadn't crossed my mind yet. I hope that was it. Thank you!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help