atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda Pre-staging SL2100 - 06/07/19 02:36 PM
I'd like to get my SL2100 program all setup and "pre-staged" so I can dump it into the system when it arrives. But it looks like PC Pro won't let you do that until it sees the equipment connected. I suppose I could take another customer's program, save with a different name and program that. But would probably want the same version of hardware and software.

What do you do for preparing for a new system program?

Thanks.
Jim
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Pre-staging SL2100 - 06/07/19 05:41 PM
Simple. Wait til I get the system in initialize it and then program it. Depending on the size it can take from what, 15 minutes to a couple hours on a 2100? EVERYONE I have seen try and take shortcuts end up having "issues" that they can't ever figure out. I mean if you have a ton of "cookie cutter" squared systems you can always load the database from one to another far as I have seen. Remember ALWAYS init the equipment BEFORE ever programming Programming ALWAYS overlays hardware initialization. Been that way since the i-series.
Posted By: dans Re: Pre-staging SL2100 - 06/07/19 06:46 PM
Open PC Pro, click on circuit card symbol, the next screen you can right click on a slot, now it will show what you can install.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help