atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mickamg NEC DSX Off Premise from DAT - 07/02/19 05:15 PM
I did this once a long time ago on a DS System, and think I have everything correct but it's not working on a DSX.

I have DAT set with a 7 UTRF to #201P
Speed dial Bin #201 Line Group 90 to call XXX-XXX-XXXX
Tandem Trunking allowed on all lines
CoS 2 to allowed Off-Premise and Internal Call Forward, and Unsupervised Conference
All lines have CoS 2

When I call in and Press 7 from the AA, the call goes on hold, but the system never grabs another line to make the second call, and doesn't error out either.

What am I missing?

Mike
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: NEC DSX Off Premise from DAT - 07/02/19 10:47 PM
Couple things, use a VE to forward or a mobile extension. Save yourself the headaches.
Posted By: Ken B Re: NEC DSX Off Premise from DAT - 07/02/19 11:01 PM
I'm running that same config on 3.45.02 and its working - what level of software are you running and have you checked Line group 90 to be sure you don't have a dead trunk as the priority 1 trunk?
Posted By: Mickamg Re: NEC DSX Off Premise from DAT - 07/09/19 01:37 PM
Running 3.47 with the patch to get temperature display working for the umpteeth time smile Went to customer site yesterday, and after much playing around, had success by adding the LOCAL area code to the Allow list in Toll Restrictions. Mind you, calling out from telephones was never a problem, and voicemail notification was never a problem with numbers using the same area code. Then I came back to my office (we are using a DSX as well) to try the same fix, no love.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help