atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RM SYSTEMS SL2100 Phonesets need reboot after upload - 09/08/19 12:40 PM
Preprogramming a system for an install this week. Seems like every time I make a change and upload to system the phones lock up. I have to unplug the phone and plug in to get them to work (except extension 101) Thanks.
If you are including card data every time you are doing it incorrectly. That will cause the system to reset.
Not including card data. System doesn't reset. Phones lock up. buttons don't function and no audio on handset. Have to unplug phone for about 10 seconds and Initialize shows on screen then phone is OK.

Noticed if I do an upload without making changes still happens.

Thanks.
I would default the system and reload the database or reprogram it or use webpro vs pcpro. I don't do a lot of 1100 and 2100 as we mostly do 9100, but I have never had that happen.
Thanks.
Posted By: Yoda Re: SL2100 Phonesets need reboot after upload - 09/09/19 12:24 AM
I think I had that happen once. On a 2100 during setup when i only had a couple phones connected. I dont remember for sure what solved it, but I know it involved a power cycle reboot. Check the alarms and clear them first, then reboot.

Jim
Posted By: jsaad Re: SL2100 Phonesets need reboot after upload - 09/09/19 02:54 AM
I had the exact same problem on two different systems. I called Ntac, sent in my database, first thing they told me was to upgrade to 2.0 software. It's been a few weeks since then.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help