atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Coral Tech Grandstream SIP ATA - 09/11/19 09:07 PM
Hey, does anyone have a cheat sheet how to get this working on an SV9100? I've gotten it to work internally but for the life of me it doesn't want to dial out.

Thanks
Posted By: helpifican Re: Grandstream SIP ATA - 09/12/19 01:01 PM
We usually delete the default dial plan settings. That sets the dialing rules. If you have access to NTAC, download the ITX1615 phone admin guide. I believe that is a grandstream phone with the NEC branding. It may help with the ATA settings.
Posted By: Daniel Re: Grandstream SIP ATA - 09/16/19 12:49 PM
Biggest issue on SIP ATA regardless of system is making sure that the dtmf type is the same in both devices (i.e. rfc2233, or inband)
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Grandstream SIP ATA - 09/16/19 02:08 PM
Hey, thanks everyone. I got it working. I have to say anyone that raves about these things I have to question, LOL. It's cheap, slow and a PITA to configure. Ya, the problem I had was this is a good size NETLINK environment (7+ systems) so it didn't play nice with VLAN tagging. Couple that with the amazing SLOW bootup every time..ya you get the picture. It works fine (I suppose) but if it loses power it's like watching a Polycom SIP phone boot...just ouch. Thanks again everyone.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help