atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel spectrum with dsx - 09/20/19 03:06 PM
i got a call about a customer with a dsx system changing over to spectrum for dial tone. a couple times in the past i have had trouble with calls dropping when customer changed to spectrum. once on analog sp616 and once on a summit system. can anyone tell me if there is a history if problems using dsx with spectrum. thanks. dave.
Posted By: dans Re: spectrum with dsx - 09/20/19 07:38 PM
We don't seem to have any call drop issues regarding Spectrum/Charter with our customers.

The things we watch out for is Spectrum/Charter is either setting up their lines as individuals (no hunt group) or they put them in a call forward no answer to the next line. Example we got a call from a customer telling us the auto attendant is no longer answering calls if they don't answer. Went to the sight made a test call, watch line 1 ring 3 times go out, line 2 began to ring (3 times went out) , line 3 began to ring (3 times went out), line 4 began to ring, rang 3 times and went to Spectrum/Charters voicemail. Had them reconfigure the lines to call forward on busy only and disable their voicemail.
Posted By: STS E Re: spectrum with dsx - 09/20/19 09:31 PM
Agree with dans. No problems with DSX. Problems with the Carrier.
Posted By: davetel Re: spectrum with dsx - 09/21/19 04:15 AM
cool. i will make sure they are aware of this. thank you.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help