atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wetnoodle50 Dterm 80 Blinking Extension - 02/20/20 08:41 PM
Hey guys,

We let a customer make a call on one of our Dterm80's and now that extension won't stop blinking. When we try to reach it from another phone we get a busy signal and "BUSY VOICE MAIL" on the display.

I've searched for owners manuals and forums but no luck. Plus, we've never used messaging or voicemail between extensions so I have no idea how to clear it.

THANK YOU!
Posted By: dans Re: Dterm 80 Blinking Extension - 02/21/20 12:45 PM
Dterm 80 is not what is needed to solve your problem, we need the model of the phone system its connected to so the proper feature code can be given to cancel whatever has been set.

In the display of the phones is there three lines of information with time/date, extension number/name and option of features or 1 line?
Posted By: wetnoodle50 Re: Dterm 80 Blinking Extension - 02/24/20 06:56 PM
Yes, there are three lines with the info you described.

I believe the model number is Electra Elite IPK II. The back of the control unit also says B64-U30 KSU which sounds like a model number to me. Is that what you need?

Thank you!
Posted By: dans Re: Dterm 80 Blinking Extension - 02/24/20 08:15 PM
The phone might be in DND Do Not Disturb
If you see prog in the display (right side) press the softkey under it, the next screen you will see DND, press the softkey key under it, press Cncl.
Posted By: wetnoodle50 Re: Dterm 80 Blinking Extension - 02/24/20 09:53 PM
That sure sounded like the problem but it didn't work.
Posted By: dans Re: Dterm 80 Blinking Extension - 02/25/20 01:17 PM
Try canceling call forward all.
Pro, Cfwd, all, CNCL
Posted By: wetnoodle50 Re: Dterm 80 Blinking Extension - 02/25/20 05:28 PM
That worked! I was just about ready to chuck these phones off the roof. THANK YOU!!!!!!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help