atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bull Tone NEC NMC Conf Bridge - delete recordings - 04/04/20 09:07 PM
Hello All,
I am operating an NEC NMC Conf bridge installation. We have recorded the audio of some meetings and I have been able to download the files from the NMC. I have a couple questions that the manual doesn't seem to cover or I've misread the instructions.

1. Can the file be downloaded in any other format than a .wav file? If not, I've had to use Audacity to convert the file to .mp3 wh is fine but if I can download in any other format, it would be easier,

2. Once the recording is downloaded, I want to erase and clear the recording space on the NMC. Currently, I log in as "admin" and click on Reports, All recordings wh brings me to an error 404 page not found or I click on Reports, Service Reports (the same place I go to download the .wav file) but nothing is there to delete the file.

I am concerned we will load the system up pretty fast if we have another 2 recorded meetings...

Any suggestions?
TIA
BullTone
1. Probably not. .wav is uncompressed and you are recording not converting. That takes processor cycles.

2. Perhaps it's gone already?
YEs, there is a timer setting in the NMC that is set for "keep recordings for X long"

Once that expires, the call deletes
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help