atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda SL1100 Check VM remotely - 05/07/20 01:16 PM
SL1100 system with Normal POTS lines, except for one DIL line that rings extension 1103. Callers leave messages in 1103's mailbox.

The customer has trouble getting to his mailbox from home. I should be able to press # # and the extension number to login, but instead it sends me to the other line's DAT as if I pressed 1.

If I wait a couple seconds between key pressed, I eventually hear the canned voice say "enter a mailbox number". Then we're ok.

Thanks for any help.
Jim
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL1100 Check VM remotely - 05/07/20 01:24 PM
I assume the AA picks up right? Should be # + ext number.
Posted By: Yoda Re: SL1100 Check VM remotely - 05/07/20 02:50 PM
Agreed, would be # + ext if using AA. There is no AA for this department's line. This line is DIL no answer to 102, inMail, and goes to the subscriber mailbox for ext 1103. In that case, pressing ## +ext number should get to the mailbox login.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SL1100 Check VM remotely - 05/07/20 07:52 PM
You understand what that is doing right? First # goes to AA the #+ext does login. So ya, there is a pause. You might need to flag on dialing option on the mailbox. Only other way is to send the call to an AA and then timeout (set to 1 sec) to REC2 to that destination mailbox.
Posted By: dans Re: SL1100 Check VM remotely - 05/08/20 07:04 PM
Jim,

Regarding the mailbox assign to 1103 if you have dial option checked, what is assigned as the next call routing mailbox? Confirm what dial action table is assigned to this routing mailbox and make sure the # is setup as login.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help