atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Coral Tech Profile 2 SIP Trunks - 06/03/20 07:28 PM
Ok, got a real head scratcher here. Customer has 2 SIP providers.

One uses a Spectrum SBC, works great and has for years. Profile 1

Profile 2 I have working about 1/2 way. I can receive calls...no issues works fine.

Outbound. After MANY MANY MANY wiresharks I am seeing the issue as well as the remote tech. The call sets up fine but no audio. Issue, when the call sets up it sends the internal IP address of the IPLE card. I have tried so many settings but I cannot get it to send the routable external IP in the setup no matter what. This is stoppiing audio from getting to the system through the router. Stumped.... Oh, this is an SV9100.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Profile 2 SIP Trunks - 06/03/20 07:49 PM
Why 2 different providers. And is the 2nd 1 certified by NEC?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Profile 2 SIP Trunks - 06/04/20 12:12 AM
Backup. Specified they must have 2 separate carriers. No, But, they I have them deployed as Profile 1 in many other sites zero issues, well other than the occasional network stuff and the idiot in a backhoe.
Posted By: seafort Re: Profile 2 SIP Trunks - 06/05/20 08:21 PM
Since I've caught myself missing it before, have you set your stuff in 10-29-21 and 24 for profile 2?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Profile 2 SIP Trunks - 06/05/20 11:54 PM
Yeah, I set everything to profile 2. Good idea though.
Posted By: BIGT Re: Profile 2 SIP Trunks - 07/01/20 03:42 PM
10-29 have you gone through all of the Carrier Types? I had a similar issue once on Profile 1, SIP trunk provider worked fine for over a year and all of a sudden call would come in or out with no audio. Ended up going through the Carrier Types and landed on one that it started working. Of course the carrier did not change anything on their side. Just a thought.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Profile 2 SIP Trunks - 07/01/20 05:56 PM
Actually got it working. I just wish the carriers would get certified or FFS use a standard.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help