atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kangy3 SV8100 Dial Action Tables not working - 06/08/20 08:30 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm working on getting our main dial in number set up with the Auto attendant so people can hear a recording and then select the appropriate options using 0-9.

I have an extension that is already set up to use the Dial Action Table, though I cannot get it to take any changes to the settings other than "0."

In 47-13, I can change the "0" option to unscreened transfer and get it to transfer to any of our other internal extensions, but I am unable to get that same behavior on the other dial choices. For instance, when I set 1-3 to go to different extensions and choose "unscreened transfer" the settings do not actually take. When I dial into the extension from the outside and try to choose 1-3, it just says "invalid entry."

Though like I said, I can edit 0 just fine, but any other of the options in 47-13 do not seem to take.

Any ideas?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: SV8100 Dial Action Tables not working - 06/08/20 11:57 PM
Sounds to me like you are not hitting the auto attendant but just a mailbox.
Posted By: dans Re: SV8100 Dial Action Tables not working - 06/09/20 12:37 PM
I have an extension that is already set up to use the Dial Action Table: What do you mean?

FYI, when an caller is listening to the users greeting they by default cannot dial out except 0 for the operator.
If you want the caller to have the option to dial out while in the user mailbox you have to enable the dialing option (by default its disabled)
By default routing mailbox 1 is assign to all user mailboxes (this can be changed).
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help