atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: erniejoey Error When Accessing Server Blade - 11/12/20 01:23 PM
Does anybody know what this error message means <<Session.error.403.No license available for client>> when accessing Incontrol. There is nobody logged in. A reset of the Server Blade does fix it. Also, is there a document that tells you what the error messages mean. Software on the SV9100 & Server Blade are up to date. Is it a network issue. Thanks...
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Error When Accessing Server Blade - 11/12/20 05:09 PM
You are trying to log in with a client that doesn't have report control. You need to log in with IP ADDRESS\admin with your installer level name and password. From there you can allocate that license to whatever user that will be running the reports. I suggest you give them Premium as well so you can create Departments in the admin in the Incontrol.
Posted By: erniejoey Re: Error When Accessing Server Blade - 11/13/20 12:43 PM
She is the system admin and she runs reports weekly as a premium user. She has been doing it for over a year. I have had to reset the server blade 3 times to fix the issue. I don't know what is causing the error.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Error When Accessing Server Blade - 11/14/20 03:15 AM
Server resetting? I would check your firewall stuff on that blade. How long has it been running? Win 7?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help