atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda Netlink or CCIS - 03/02/21 02:32 PM
Looking at three SV9100 systems in three different towns. There is currently a vpn in place for their data. Not sure if I need Netlink or CCIS trunks to connect everything. There will be a combination of digital and IP phones at each site, along with SIP trunks and DID numbers.

They want 3 or 4 digit dialing between extensions, and one receptionist to answer all calls. I think this can be done with either Netlink or CCIS. And hopefully, the number of calls the receptionist handles should decrease as everyone's new DID numbers get out. They also want each site to be able to stand on its own, so if one site is down, other sites still make and receive calls.

Thanks for any pointers.
Jim
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Netlink or CCIS - 03/04/21 05:27 PM
Netlink is cleaner. It comes down to what they are expecting. One UC server, one call accounting package, common park orbits. Don't get me wrong CCIS has great reliability. If they have a crappy VPN service stay away from Netlink. IF they know what they are doing and the VPN is decent Netlink IMHO.
Posted By: paulw Re: Netlink or CCIS - 04/07/21 09:41 PM
As Coral Tech says Netlink in nicer if your network between sites is good. CCIS is good if you don't want many circuits between sites as I suspect that the licensing for CCIS is cheaper.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help