atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bellhanger BlueFace SIP & SL2100 - 06/23/22 12:16 PM
Hello All:

I am trying to put SIP trunks from Blueface (formally NSv Connect) into the SL2100. They require authentication w/ password.

Not getting much support from Blueface & because they aren't NEC's SIP trunks, not getting much from them either.

We did recently put in SIP from Comcast for another clietn and was able to get that working well.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: BlueFace SIP & SL2100 - 06/23/22 01:35 PM
Well, if NEC doesn't have a white paper for it it will be trial and error. A lot of SIP setting are the same. You could ask them to get NEC certified. But wireshark is going to be your friend.
Posted By: R4+Z Re: BlueFace SIP & SL2100 - 06/24/22 01:04 PM
And if you do get it working, tell us how so others can!
Posted By: Bellhanger Re: BlueFace SIP & SL2100 - 06/24/22 07:23 PM
I am being told by the carrier that the SIP trunks are down. I am searching for the setting to put them 'inservice' if there is one (I know on other PBX's that there is an out-of-service / in-service setting).

Thanks.
Posted By: Bellhanger Re: BlueFace SIP & SL2100 - 06/29/22 01:22 PM
This is most likely a dead issue at this point. I spoke with a technical guru at Blueface late yesterday afternoon. They have not been able to successfully inplement the blueface SIP's on the SL2100 yet . . . . . but they want to. We were able to do a down & dirty install of another brand Pbx (Panasonic) and get the trunks up.

Thanks.
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: BlueFace SIP & SL2100 - 06/29/22 03:15 PM
Hmmm... There's got to be something small that's messing you up. I have made the SL2100 work with several different SIP providers. Would you mind providing a copy of the DB to look at to see if you're just missing something?
Posted By: Michael L Duffy Re: BlueFace SIP & SL2100 - 07/08/23 12:00 PM
We have Blueface here in Ireland and had the same problem with help on installing sip trunks on the SL2100. The white paper on the NEC platform is so outdated for Blueface.

Anyway I did get Blueface to work on the NEC SL2100 it is trial and error and lots of spare hours.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help