atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: liberty Quickbooks Pro - 09/29/04 07:33 AM
Can anyone give me any info on Quickbooks Pro 2003? My problem is in the payroll portion. Quickbooks does not compute payroll taxes correctly. I have all the latest updates for taxes from Quickbooks. When I enter payroll Quickbooks computes taxes differently at random, every payheck does not come out the same even though all the information entered remains the same. Quickbooks tech support cannot fix this problem. Anyone out there have any suggestions?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Quickbooks Pro - 09/29/04 04:19 PM
If I were you, I would get in touch with a bookeeper or an accountant who is SUPER familiar with QuickBooks. If you tell them what the problem is and they say that they can fix it-- if they come to your place--ask how much---then do it. In about an hour or so, your problem should be solved --I would think. Get to know an accountant --so you can ask them for help. That's just good business. I don't alway follow my own advice...and I have ended up in a mess at times. Good Luck.
Posted By: Corwyn Re: Quickbooks Pro - 10/21/04 04:22 PM
IF you go to quickbooks site, they have a link for quickbook experts in our area.
I found one a while back the best money I ever spent. ( I HATE accounting)

Corwyn

------------------
https://www.phonesandstuff.com.
Posted By: OffTheDeepEnd.com Re: Quickbooks Pro - 12/15/04 07:47 AM
Let me know if you are still having a problem and I will ask our accountant. She is a certified CPA with some sort of quickbooks certification.

-Austin
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help