atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dosullivan Cosessions Remote - 03/22/05 08:02 AM
I recently have been getting a general protection fault everytime I try and access Cosessions Remote 7 on my Windows 2000 computer. I found a new .dll file (CswTERM.DLL) which was supposed to fix the problem but didn't.

Do you know what is causing the general protection fault and any workaround?

Thanks
Posted By: annacat Re: Cosessions Remote - 03/23/05 03:19 PM
CoSession has been iffy on various 2000 machines, I have it running on XP now (which was said to not work). If you have XP you may try running it on that to see if it works for you. Otherwise keep an old PC around for when you need it. CoSession has been sold so many times its hard to keep up with who owns it now.
Posted By: daktech2003 Re: Cosessions Remote - 04/07/05 10:35 AM
My biggest problems were getting the right modem string.
Also,
Make sure your Faxing service is Stopped (Win2000 and XP) before you try to launch or dial with Cosession.
Posted By: TheDirector Re: Cosessions Remote - 06/28/05 03:43 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by annacat:
CoSession has been iffy on various 2000 machines, I have it running on XP now (which was said to not work). If you have XP you may try running it on that to see if it works for you. Otherwise keep an old PC around for when you need it. CoSession has been sold so many times its hard to keep up with who owns it now.</font>

How were you able to get CoSessions to work on XP? Remote viewer keeps crashing when I select COM1. I'm trying to connect directly with a null modem cable.
Posted By: annacat Re: Cosessions Remote - 06/30/05 09:29 AM
I just loaded program on my XP machine and it works. I notice that the wowexec.exe doesn't close when the program is closed, so I end the process in task manager. Also it acts like a resource hog, the cpu shows 100% usage, but pc works fine...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help