atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JWRacedog Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/20/06 06:20 AM
Why --when I go into E-bay from Mozilla---or when I click on a link that takes me to E-Bay (from Mozilla)---do I get an error message that wants me to send a report or don't send a report. When I click "don't send" --it takes me out of the Browser and I have to restart.

I have clicked "send" quite a few times too, so I'm sure Mozilla knows this is a problem.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? It only seems to happen to me with E-Bay.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/20/06 07:24 AM
I spend a lot of time on ebay both with Mozilla and with firefox and have never exerianced a problem works just fine for me
Posted By: metelcom Re: Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/20/06 08:18 AM
I don't have any problems with ebay and firefox or netscape you may want to reinstall your browser.

Get Firefox https://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

[Linked Image from ganjataz.com]
Posted By: twisted pair Re: Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/20/06 06:26 PM
I have the same problem JW. E-bay is fine on I.E. but not on Firefox.

I also noticed tonight when I went on valcom.com, the products list on the left side doesn't show up but it works fine on I.E. :shrug:
Posted By: metelcom Re: Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/20/06 08:29 PM
I just went to My eBay and got a message saying site was changed and to upgrade browser. I had to switch Firefox into IE mode to view page. Never did that before tonight the phone person must have broke it
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/20/06 08:44 PM
Just tried Firefox to Ebay....worked ok. These are my Firefox specs..

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4
Posted By: Herk Re: Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/21/06 09:33 PM
Once you have upgraded to 1.5.X.X in FireFox it will download and install its own upgrades. As far as the different views between the view, Firefox is written to the letter the way the WWWC (world wide web consortium) sets standards to while I.E. is written the way Bill Gates thinks it should be. I author a few web pages and they work beautiful in Firefox but look like crap in I.E. sometimes because I don't code for I.E.'s crappy rendering engine and end up going back and re-coding something. Anyhow, upgrade firefox and problem should go away.
Posted By: johhz Re: Mozilla & E-Bay - 07/30/06 07:02 PM
I only use mozilla on my win 98, xp home and xp pro computers. Also use ebay on all three. Never have a problem. Love mozilla.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help